Friday, March 6, 2009


Enjoying Today and Practicing Patience

Time passes too quickly to not make note of moments like these. I, Karina, have been trying my hand at digital scrapbooking to see if I like it. It's okay, but not as nice as being able to create with your hands. Just thought I'd share one of my first attempts.

All is going well with support raising. New team members are coming aboard each week and Willie is working diligently. I am starting to become less and less patient with this process. It is difficult at times to watch people start and complete their fund raising adventures while we still work hard. Mind you most of these folks are NOT families trying to get on the field for long term....but I know this is all in God's timing and not mine. I will continue to work on patience. We are right where we need to be now....besides it's almost spring in Texas!

No comments: